Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Michael Kors FW 08

Michael Kors has become one of my favorite "modern" designers, esp. after seeing his FW 2008 ad campaign...it's just brilliant and practically "yells" 60s mod elegance. Shown in this picture a very classic and basic ensemble made up of a khaki trouser, black shoes, a camel blazer, a black turtleneck, and some Wayfarer styled sunglasses. This ad's picture seems like it could have been taken around 1964-1965, yet it's a modern recreation of it all. Just shows how cyclical fashion can be...
Photo: TFS

2 comments:

G.S. said...

I like so much, "travel looks". Many times yo can see them on adverstiments, sports etc.

Because I think, when you are on a travel, journey, business trip, honeymoon...you should wear smart.

Confortable don't mean wear sport shoes and sport clothes, I hate take a plane and watch people wearing hawaianas, swim suits, t-shirts....

Great photo this one, nice look for travleing (train, plane...) blazer and turtleneck, very confortable and smart.

RetroVintageModStyle said...

I know it's kind of sad that the etiquette for travelling and many other important occasions in life has become kind of sloppy and very relaxed nowadays. This ad campaign is brilliant, I'll later post more pics of it, but if you want email me and I'll send them to you.